Get Yourself in Pole Position For A Fun Hen Party
Pole Dancing has become a really popular hen party activity!
It’s a fantastic way to burn off those calories and have fun with the girls whilst shaking your booty to your favourite tunes.
Only recently Lady Gaga showed off her sexy dance moves in a pole dancing class whilst on a hen do with her friends.
The singer/songwriter posted a picture on Instagram saying: “Bachelorette weekend hungover pole dancing class! Somebody get that Popstar a hairbrush!”
Here are 7 top helpful tips for beginners:
- Stop yourself from slipping by working those hands! Use your upper body strength to pull off successfully.
- Sweaty hands is one of the most common causes for too little grip. Relax, pace yourself remember this is supposed to be fun.
- The combination of gravity and pole dancing can cause your breasts to try and desperately escape out of your t-shirt. Keep your chest well supported with a sports bra and a top with a high neckline is usually the safer option.
- What you wear on your feet can boost your pole dancing prowess- so grab some comfortable trainers or go barefoot for extra grip. If you want to feel confident and sexy, get those heels!
- Avoid putting any oils or lotions on your body before you go as it will just make you slide and it can be dangerous.
- Remember to stretch and warm up beforehand, just as you would for any other form of exercise.
- Be prepared that you may come away with a few bruises or two- pole dancing is hard work.
Remember, you’re learning a new skill so don’t be too hard on yourself. If all else fails, wiggle your bum and have a laugh with the girls, that’s the most important thing.
We have Pole Dancing Class Packages available across the UK- check out all the destinations here.